From the popular series with an upcoming movie version, 'Strike Witches' comes a figma of the warm-hearted sniper from Britannia - Lynette Bishop!
* Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
* A flexible plastic is used for specific areas, which allows proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
* Her machine gun and striker unit are both included, along with ears and a tail for when she is using the striker unit.
* The striker unit also comes with two replaceable propellers - one for standby mode and another for flying.
* She comes with an extra set of hands for 'holding hands' with Yoshika, just like the famous scene in the anime.
* She comes with three expressions - a normal face, a shouting face and a worried face.
Her neck is more posable than most figma, allowing for flying poses with her face lifted upwards,
* A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Notes on hobby product pre-orders in general
This is a pre-order item and will be delivered after its release. Due to the nature of the character hobby industry, the release dates, prices and specifications of this kind of items are subject to change. Release cancellation may even occur.
Additionally, sometimes a manufacturer's shipment is reduced without prior notice.
As a recognized mass retailer, we usually receive plenty of products to serve all orders.
Unfortunately, however, when the manufacturer's shipment is reduced by unforeseen happenstance, we may have to reduce or cancel orders.
Please keep these conditions in mind when ordering these pre-order items.